Yeading Junior school along with all schools in England will be closed from Friday 20th March 2020. Schools will play a different role in the community for the foreseeable future. This will involve providing a safe space for some children including those of key workers.
We consider the following to be key workers:
- Medical professionals including doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics etc
- Other health workers - such as employment in medical/health setting
- Community safety - police force and fire brigade
- Care workers and social workers
- Military personnel
- Education - teachers, workers in a school or pre-school setting
- Supermarket workers
- Delivery drivers
- Anyone working in 'critical infrastructure' - e.g gas, electricity, water utilities
If you have a child at Yeading Junior School and fall into one of these groups and require a place for your child in our provision please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01895 462 396. We will need the name of your child, their class and the nature of your key working role. There is no requirement for you to send your child to school, however we need to know the numbers attending in order to plan appropriately.
The provision for your child will be 'child care' and the children attending will be in mixed groups. The children will be working in different spaces within the school and may be working with a variety of staff.
Please confirm whether you wish to take up a place in this provision by 1pm today.
Thank you for your support.